Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I honestly wanted something newer, and had more room for me, my gear, and decoys. Right now I take me, my father in-law, sometimes a friend and/or my wife, my dog maggie, 150 (bagged) duck decoys, 10 (loose) goose decoys, 2 lucky ducks, gear bags, and other odds and ends. It was getting a little too cramped for me. Over the years I guess I have just accumulated too much stuff. . . . need something bigger to haul it all in.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Whew, it though maybe you were getting out of duck hunting. Cuz I'm still waiting for the invitation. Remember I'll buy the beer and gas. :D The beer is for after hunting and driving is over of course.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will try to get you out fixblade. maybe this month withen the next couple weeks. im off on the 12 and im plan on going out. so you might be in luck. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Is it possible that you might want to much for the boat it sure has been up for sale for along time and it seems to be a very good boat. ??

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gonelkin said:
Is it possible that you might want to much for the boat it sure has been up for sale for along time and it seems to be a very good boat. ??
Im asking lower then the blue book is on it. with all of the stuff that comes with it.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
How much are you asking for it anyways? is it just the boat or does it come with a motor and trailer?

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gee LeDouche said:
How much are you asking for it anyways? is it just the boat or does it come with a motor and trailer?
Im asking 3300 for it. it the boat and trailer. It come with a travling cover, spare tire, battry box,2 pluges for it. I have a push pole to that i will through in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts