Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in a situation where we are needing to sell our house and rent for a while. I am going to have to get down to one or two dogs.

So while it hurts to do this, Spooner is for sale.

$500.00

Pedigree. http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=420 I have all the paperwork for you to register him AKC. So you could give his titled name anything you like.

He is collar conditioned. Will sit to whistle most of the time. Very birdy. Likes to retrieve but not to hand. Needs to be force broke to retrieve. Great around kids. Full of desire. One heck of a water dog. Ready to be finished up for this fall.

Call Rob 801-725-5045

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I've got the ok to get another dog Rob, but I don't know if the wife will let me have one right now while we're trying to move..... that stinks that you're having to sell off dogs. I feel for ya man.... hopefully Spooner is like Cowboy and winds up with somebody that will treat him right and get him on plenty of birds.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
You know when we were looking to rent we just told the owners that our dogs were like our children and there was no way we were getting rid of them. They rented to us anyway with just a small pet deposit. So you may want to try that route. He sure is a good looking dog.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts