Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those wanting an insight on what has been going on channel 2 news will be running a story tonight. About sfw and the expo permits in question

·
Registered
416 Posts
hazmat I heard about this on the radio this morning and was going to post it! haha you beat me to it. Definitely will be interesting to see what turns up or if KUTV finds that all is well and nothing to be worried about.... :?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I had to guess there will be some silence on SFW's part as far as transperancy.but I will go into it with an open mind. Kudos to channel 2 news for having the fortitude to run the story

·
Registered
688 Posts
I wonder if the $FW people sent their wives out to deal with the pesky reporters like Benson did when Foxnews came knocking, asking him what he's doing with the few million $$$ he gets for Sage Grouse lobbying?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I'm out of town in Moab tonight but I'll be watching from my hotel room if I can stay awake that long...been a long day

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Ya I'm gonna try to stay awake also but my alarm goes off stoooopid early. I set the dvr for when I dont make it.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I thought KUTV did a very good job in this initial story. Kudos to them!

I agree Critter. If SFW doesn't become transparent and actually show where the other 70% is going, they are going to be hounded to no end.

I thought the "interview" with Jon Larson was quite telling. After refusing to do the interview, his next statement was "if is there is a story to be written, it ought to be about the success of the expo". Way to try and deflect it Mr. Larson. No one is buying that garbage anymore though.

Round 1 SFW. Round 2...???

·
1,666 Posts
SFW - Let's not talk about that and get back to talking about how awesome the expo is.

It reminded me of a scene in the College Humor's Batman Skit with the Penguin

Attachments

·
Registered
9,962 Posts
The reporter should have brought up the switcher-ooooo when the RMEF submitted their application on time, but the DWR quickly backpedaled with excuses and made them reapply. They DWR should PROVE they had SFW application by the required date... It really seems they didnt.

-DallanC

·
1,666 Posts
The reporter should have brought up the switcher-ooooo when the RMEF submitted their application on time, but the DWR quickly backpedaled with excuses and made them reapply. They DWR should PROVE they had SFW application by the required date... It really seems they didnt.

-DallanC
Or the fact the RMEF proposed to use the same data security as the Utah big game draw.

Maybe the Utah Draw is hack-able and those hackers are preventing my from drawing OIL and LE Elk

1 - 20 of 97 Posts