Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a nice duck hunting boat for sale with blind and boat trailer. It is 14' 52" beam and is a shallow V hull which is stable in bigger water, but plenty flat to shoot from comfortably. It is not a modified V as in the title (I didn't understand the difference) It is water tight, no leaks or major damage. The blind is Cabelas northern flight and is solid. Can be put up in about 30 seconds, just needs new vegetation. Trailer is a simple boat trailer with good tires, lights worked the last time out, but haven't tried this summer. Asking $800, PM for details. Pic shown on KSL listing:

https://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=36367758&cat=225

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I really hate to bust your bubble, but that is not a modified V hull. that is a standard V hull..

still a great price tho.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I really hate to bust your bubble, but that is not a modified V hull. that is a standard V hull..

still a great price tho.
No bursting of my bubble, you're right, for some reason had it in my mind it is modified V. I was thinking shallow V, it is not as deep as some boats I've been in making it more flat and much easier to stand when shooting or fishing. I don't know if term shallow V is even right, but I don't know how else to describe it.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would you sell just the blind?
Problem is I have custom fit the blind onto the boat and cut off the excess material. I'm not sure if it would fit another boat unless it was the same size. If I don't get any interest in the package, I will shoot you a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts