Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone can help me out I would like to post a few pics of the deer we got this week. I am not sure how to resize pics so that they arent huge on the screen. He is a unique buck with 15 inch bases. I know people are going to contest that its 15 inches, so if you want bring your own tape measure, you measure him.
The hunter gave me permission to post a few pics and give a few details, but the whole story is hopefully going to be published.
Here is a good laugh for you. This is from the MM website and its very funny. I think the guy has been smoking dope. If the horns were 15 inches around the base then that would be 30 inches of antler around the deers head and there isnt a deer head big enough to have 30 inches of antler around its head. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a screw ball that guy is and he talks so serious. I think him and old one eye should get together. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
huntnbum said:
Did he ever get a pic posted?
Nope. He now claims the hunter has decided to not 'release' the pics. I have seen some deer with alot of mass, but nowhere near 15", that would be something to see for sure.

PRO

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yea, the guy has really shut down over on MM..........I think everyone slammed him so much that he finally shut up! I think it VERY funny.
But I think it would be even better if he DID finally produce pictures that show that kind of mass and then he could make fun of all the guys bashing him........... :shock: :shock: :shock:

That would be GREAT! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I wonder if he does not realize how to score and is adding both bases together. I know tha is still a stretch but more likely the 15 per side.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I got a good laugh out of how he stuck by his story for a while and then realized it was a losing cause. Some of the responses sure had me laughing out loud though!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts