Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1- CVA Magbolt (black) I never did anything with this rifle because I didn’t get the breech plug wrench with it. #11 caps. 1:32 twist
Composite stock.

2- Traditions Buckhunter (nickel) I hunted with this rifle. #11 caps. 1:32 twist.
Both .50 Cal.

$75 each
Musical instrument Wood Wind instrument Shotgun Metal

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I have a CVA just like what your selling. It is (or was) a shooter!! Haven't shot it in I bet 15 years. One of the most accurate ML I have. If I didn't have 5 front stuffers already, I'd be hitting you up.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have a CVA just like what your selling. It is (or was) a shooter!! Haven't shot it in I bet 15 years. One of the most accurate ML I have. If I didn't have 5 front stuffers already, I'd be hitting you up.
I never did anything with the CVA rifle, but the Traditions is a fantastic shooter. I believe they both can be converted to the 209 primers as well. The CVA is as simple as changing the breech plug for $15 if someone wanted to do that.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Fowl.... what the he!!…. If you haven't sold the CVA by the end of the week (28th) I'll meet up somewhere and give you what your asking. A guy cant have an odd number of ML, need one more to make an even number.

I honestly believe you'll sell them! That's toooooo good of a deal to let pass up! Especially if your looking for a ML to get started.

·
Senior Goof
3,620 Posts
1- CVA Magbolt (black) I never did anything with this rifle because I didn’t get the breech plug wrench with it. #11 caps. 1:32 twist
Composite stock.

2- Traditions Buckhunter (nickel) I hunted with this rifle. #11 caps. 1:32 twist.
Both .50 Cal.

$75 each
Where are you located?

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Screw it! The CVA is for sale. I bought a new 209 breech plug for it and the breech plug wrench. I gotta get that money back, so the price is now $100. It’s still new. It has scope rings and base too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts