Utah Wildlife Forum banner

2006 Jayco Baja 10c (factory) Camo tent trailer 4 sale, 8000

4K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Jaspernaut 
#1 ·
I love this trailer and parting with it will be tough! I'm the original owner and have taken great care of it. But it's time for me to make a change. If you are the outdoorsperson wanting to get way off the beaten path, this is the unit to do it in. It's a toy hauler (deck) with factory installed Real Tree camo inside and out (no spray cans here!). A/C, Heater, Toilet, inside/outside shower, gas/elec refrigerator, water heater, am/fm/cd stereo, dual propane tanks, 15" offroad tires (with a spare), with very high ground clearance. Sleeps 6-8 inside, and has a 10 foot screen room that practically doubles the social/sleeping space on the outside. It also has an outside grill that cooks some mean bbq! It's a very clean, very well cared for trailer. And it's very unique. Good luck trying to find a factory real tree camo trailer. This hunting machine doesnt look like your neighbors rig!

There is 1 pic attached. If interested in more info call/text Jeff at 801.440.6782, or if you want more pics, email me at flytierjjj@aol.com.

Thanks!!

Fish, Hunt, Sleep, Repeat...

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.