Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the ice hits the fishing year is finished for me. Here are some picture highlights for me. Most have these have already been posted, but I'm in a boring Psychology class with nothing else to do.

These first three are Provo River browns.

This brown came out of Hobble Creek.

These next two are out of the Provo.

These two pics are the same fish out of Strawberry.

This one came out of the Provo.

This is another Strawberry cutt. Pretty colors on this one.

I started out the spring with a new spinning gear set up. St.Croix Avid rod with a Quantum Energy reel... beautiful!

This is a Electric Lake Cutt from a trip in April.

And last, my little boy Jacob learning the ways of the fisherman.

Hopefully these pictures entertain some of you who are as bored as I am this Monday morning! :D

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Nice pics. Those are some nice browns and a hawg of a cutt. You really should consider taking up ice fishing to extend your season. Plus it is easier to hook up with hogs like that cutt you caught. Thanks for posting these. We need more fish pics on here.

·
Registered
385 Posts
nice pics. that cutt is one awesome fish.

i thought it was funny (because it rings all too true) when i read that you said when the ice comes you are done for this year, because i already gave up this year, and i am here during boring classes also.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
That's an awesome year! Obviously, the cutt takes the cake, but I really like that big brown out of the Provo...with few speckles. What a shape for a brown.

Nice review. I'm still going to fish the rivers and apparently, I'm going to find out what ice fishing is all about, so I've still got the potential for more noteworthy fish this year.

Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Scottyp... Shame shame for ice fishing during midge fishing season....

for trout anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts