Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Embedding doesn't work yet, so here's a link.


I had to shorten it by almost 12 minutes and the compression does a number on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,174 Posts
Good footage Tye. That bull elk at the 6 minute mark has a big body, where was he at?

PRO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
proutdoors said:
Good footage Tye. That bull elk at the 6 minute mark has a big body, where was he at?

PRO
In Ca. That was the hunt I was telling you about earlier this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
812 Posts
that was riviting i don't know if it was the video footage or the music that kept me glued to my monitor. -()/- -()/- -()/- -()/-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,174 Posts
Treehugnhuntr said:
proutdoors said:
Good footage Tye. That bull elk at the 6 minute mark has a big body, where was he at?

PRO
In Ca. That was the hunt I was telling you about earlier this year.
I hate my memeory, now I remember. :oops: Good footage and excellent music selection.

PRO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
callofthewild said:
that was riviting i don't know if it was the video footage or the music that kept me glued to my monitor. -()/- -()/- -()/- -()/-
I was thinking of you when I made it. Not in the Zim sort of way.
:wink:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top