Utah Wildlife Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
11,112 Posts
You'll find that no matter what the season is that you will find the woods quite crowded with other hunters and or their helpers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I have been hunting big game in the west for over 50 years, DIY. I find the general seasons are not for me. I seek out hunts with fewer tags across multiple states, hoping to land one good hunt every year or so. I spend a a lot of time afield and am well aware of all the different folks enjoying our public lands.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I get your point, OK.
Good, then you’ll understand why I absolutely hate “public land” hunters who feel entitled to have an entire mountain range to themselves when they get a tag. If you want an exclusive hunting area and be completely alone, utah isn’t for you. We already have enough clowns that think they own public land. But they are usually 17 year old kids and have on fire bull forever hat.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Good, then you’ll understand why I absolutely hate “public land” hunters who feel entitled to have an entire mountain range to themselves when they get a tag. If you want an exclusive hunting area and be completely alone, utah isn’t for you. We already have enough clowns that think they own public land. But they are usually 17 year old kids and have on fire bull forever hat.
If you have useful information you would like to share it is greatly appreciate. Public lands are for the public. They have as much right to there as I do. I don’t understand why you have the impression that I think everyone needs to leave because I’m there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well I guess this thread has run it’s life. Thanks to everyone else who were happy to share useful information. Leave only footprints and hopefully a gut pile.

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you have useful information you would like to share it is greatly appreciate. Public lands are for the public. They have as much right to there as I do. I don’t understand why you have the impression that I think everyone needs to leave because I’m there.
Keep asking, most people on this forum share your excitement and will help a fellow outdoorsman.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Keep asking, most people on this forum share your excitement and will help a fellow outdoorsman.
Oh i help plenty. I don’t help those who feel entitled, get upset that someone is hunting the same areas they are for the same animals or guys who try to act hardcore, but don’t leave the roads and are always back to town by 9 am, hitting up the McDonald’s drive through because a little rain got their private parts wet and they were scared they might rust shut.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts