Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 cans of triple 7 that a I got a couple years ago. I switched to bh 209 so I haven't opened them. Make an offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
I have 3 cans of triple 7 that a I got a couple years ago. I switched to bh 209 so I haven't opened them. Make an offer.
Do you have any triple 7 209 primers?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry no primers. I am not looking to make a killing. Just thought with the powder shortage someone might need some cheap muzzy powder.

·
Registered
10,054 Posts
If it was FFF I'd make an offer. :(
I'm your huckleberry...

Unopened... bought it in 1987 I believe. Extra surcharge due to it being antique /rofls...

PS: found two more cans of FF, those are the newer can printing... sooo bought around 1994'ish

PSS: I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH CRAP!!! I just found another 1000 rounds off 22lr I didnt know I had.

PSSS: And just found another 200 5.56 hidden away in a side pocket of a shooting bag... I swear, its like easter every day around this house.

-DallanC

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I had some of that goex I used in a .50 blue ridge rifle. shot dang accurate. I wish I still had that long SOB. You couldn't fit in the truck cab, had to lay it in the bed of the truck. That's why I sold it to a "friend". I should see if he wants to sell it back. :unsure:

Off topic...… Dallan check your "conversations" page.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts