Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a tin, or even a partial tin of 4-flange musket percussion caps. Any brand as long as they are not "reenactment" grade like the CCI.
If any you guys got a few to spare(of course I don't mean for free), let me know. I bought a new(older) muzzy and need to go try it out. Many thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I'll look in my ML box and see what I have. If I do have any, they would be pretty old though. May not even go "POP". If I have some, I'll "test" one out in the backyard.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll look in my ML box and see what I have. If I do have any, they would be pretty old though. May not even go "POP". If I have some, I'll "test" one out in the backyard.
Thanks Taxidermist, I got on here first thing this morning to say that I found some up in a little Black Powder shop in Washington and will pick them up next week when I am up there hunting turkeys. Thanks a million for your efforts anyway.
This whole hording of ammo and reloading components is just so stupid. These guys are just setting up the entire industry for a permanent price increase. Prices very seldom go down much once they go up.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Glad you found some. I didn't see any in my "box" so I had to have tossed them. I was going to let you know that I have found them on the web from time to time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts