Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose anyone have photos of the 7 point Bull that swam across Fishlake this week or last?

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
I have the e-mail on my computer at work. The e-mail said it was at the Gorge and it looked like it also.

Pretty nice bull.

sawsman

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you post them, I've really been wanting to see, they've said it's a good bull.

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
It is a nice bull and he was plumb wore out by the time he reached the bank, his tounge is dragging in the pic's.

I cannot post it, I'm not at work. I'm sure someone else will though.

sawsman

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
That last pic looks like he's sticking out his tongue !! :) :)

That's my bull !!! ...He like's only me !!! :) :)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
huntnbum said:
Hey Elk22, did you take those pics?
Nope. Just got them in an email last night. I figure that I will get it in an email for about 10 more times.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where was it on the lake exactly? Did it have a long ways to swim and I haven't heard of any others doing this do they do it often?

·
Banned
123 Posts
This is not Fish lake.
That is on Powell lake.
Not lake Powell but powell lake.
If I remember right it was in Canada.
It was all over MM just a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
312 Posts
They were sent to me as well and the email and what has been talked about on other forums I visit say that they were taken at powell lake wich i beilieve is in Washington or Oregon, not Lake Powell here in utah, and definatly not fish lake. I know every part of fish lakes shoreline, and there is no big rocks like that anywere. Nevermind the fact that the bull looks quite different than any elk I have ever seen in Utah. Nice bull and cools pics though.

·
Registered
363 Posts
That is NOT in Fishlake!!!!!!! Are you freaking crazy! It is not even in UTAH!

These were taken in CANADA!!!! If you know Fishlake, there is NO way that there is ANY shorline that looks like that! I got those emails about 2 months ago and it said it was in Canada

·
Registered
312 Posts
Canada huh. That sounds familiar, I could not remember were exactly the email said but that it was somewhere north of utah.

Cool photos any how.

·
Registered
435 Posts
:shock: It amazes me that these critters can even walk arround with that kind of hardware on the heads. Swimming is just ridiculous. Very Cool -()/-

1 - 19 of 19 Posts