Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a lot of time off work this holiday so i took full advantage took out some great friends in the boat and had 8 great days! We ended up with 82 ducks and 9 geese, i only took pics with my phone, so no pics. with this last spell of cold air things were locking up tight and were harder and harder to get out each day!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Tealboy – good to hear you have had a good time. I don’t know, without pics, can we really believe you??? :p Just kidding with you. I’m jealous. I’ve been in West Yellowstone for the past week. So, no hunting for me. (although the rivers were loaded with ducks / geese and swans) It will be another week before I can get out again. I’ve got to get out and get me that trophy shoveler to get mounted. I will say, after being in Montana, it makes our cold weather feel much warmer. I think the warmest it got for us was around 13.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Good job Tealboy... thats a good deal of whackage for eight days. :lol: Goin "sledding" tomorrow so if you're out and about, swing by and say hi. You know where I'll be. :wink: Did you guys see lots of dead birds while you were out and about? Or was it all pretty much cleaned up? Did you even go to that area or were you up north somewhere?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts