Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend coming in from Ohio who just started fly fishing. I pick him up from the airport at 10 am and we have the day. I've been at fly fishing long enough that a day on the river getting skunked is pleasure enough - that is the wisdom I'm capable of imparting to him. But I'd like to see him catch some fish. I was out on the middle Provo a couple weeks ago and got schooled -not in the right way. So I am kind of throwing myself at the unmerciful group that is the UWN. If you had one day within a decent distance from the airport - where would you go and what would you try? Let the wise cracks begin! I asked for it.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I have a friend coming in from Ohio who just started fly fishing. I pick him up from the airport at 10 am and we have the day. I've been at fly fishing long enough that a day on the river getting skunked is pleasure enough - that is the wisdom I'm capable of imparting to him. But I'd like to see him catch some fish. I was out on the middle Provo a couple weeks ago and got schooled -not in the right way. So I am kind of throwing myself at the unmerciful group that is the UWN. If you had one day within a decent distance from the airport - where would you go and what would you try? Let the wise cracks begin! I asked for it.
Go to the Weber instead, people are jerks on the Provo and it's overfished.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts