Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get the rest of the pics from my fishing buddies then I will post a full report. For now here are a couple pics.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was crowded and the fishing was good. They had a low water year and some of the other streams we liked to fish were running low and were not fishing well. I will try to post a full report this weekend.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Freakin Awesome... What I would do to get into monsters like that... :shock:

Lookin' forward to hearing all about it.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
RnF said:
Packfish said:
Streams off of Lake Ontario ? New York ?
That's what I was thinking.
+1.... It kinda looked like those pictures you see of the opening of trout season back east or whatever.... he must be good to catch fish in an elbow to elbow fly fest like that.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Riverrat77 said:
RnF said:
Packfish said:
Streams off of Lake Ontario ? New York ?
That's what I was thinking.
+1.... It kinda looked like those pictures you see of the opening of trout season back east or whatever.... he must be good to catch fish in an elbow to elbow fly fest like that.
It is Lake Ontario and in New York. Most years aren't as bad as this year because of lack of water. It is not as bad to fish as the picture looks, plus it is just different there. Back home if there is one truck parked in my spot I find another place to fish. The fish in NY move in and out of the holes all day. You have to put up with a little elbowing to catch these monster Browns.

Anyway when I get the pics I will post a full report.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts