Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an old man living in San Diego-----nobody hunts ducks here. In October 2013 I plan to make a waterfowl hunting trip to the great northern region. I would like to start hunting in Utah for a few days and then move on to Montana and into Canada. I am looking for "public" or private land that is open for hunting waterfowl. I would appreciate any reliable info. I am the inventor of the WindWhacker Decoy (number one selling waterfowl attractor in California). If you can set me up for a hunt, I will give you some WindWhackers in trade. If you wish you can email me direct at [email protected] Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
We are fortunate to have tons of public land to hunt here in Utah. We don't have blind draws and lottery hunts. We are also allowed to hunt Swans, you will need to apply for a permit in August and if you draw you can harvest one Swan during the season. (Best time is typically the middle of November)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I would be more than happy to take you out on a few hunts when you come to visit. I have a Airboat and a small mud boat so I can show you all that Utah has to offer.

Gee

Ps- PM with info inbound.

·
Registered
216 Posts
If you want to go out shoot me a PM or give me a call. I'm sure we could find a duck or two. ;-) Pretty cool decoys BTW

Chuck
Widow Maker Boats

1 - 4 of 4 Posts