Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried this year to find a youth to take out since my kid is only two, but I could find anyone who wanted to go. I'm aching to see how your youth hunts went. I think it's great that the state provides a day just for youth. Would love to see your pics and hear stories.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Nice shooting!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's fun to see the smile on those kids face. So far it looks like the youth have had a fun and successful hunt. Wish I had someone to take out today.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Kids had a ball!!! Lots of ducks flying. My oldestest first shot was at a drake pintail and down it went. Second shot was at a drake pintail about a minute later and down it went. He left me with my mouth open in astonishment. 2 shots 2 birds down!!! :shock: After that I told him we had to be careful what he was shooting at. Daughter had fun, but didn't hit any. Cousins had a fun time talking about the hunt all the way home. Daughter had fun cleaning out the birds with me (Holding the coot, we call them turkeys). All of the pintails we got had a lot of duck lice, others not so much.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts