Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a safe and environmental way to shoot your air rifle, indoors/outdoors. A must for shooters that would rather shoot in the convenient of their home. Pellets are trapped silently and safely in a deep layer of putty. No hanging stop sheet to fail after repeated use, or loud pinging noise from hitting metal. especially with magnum air rifles. Just remove the target holder and take out the clumps of fused pellets every few hundred shots, then smooth down the putty and it's ready again. The removable target holder will hold standard size 8.5" x 11" paper so you can download targets using your computer, or if you prefer standard size targets can be used. Pellet trap dimensions are 8.5" x 9.5" x 14" there is a carry handle attached to the top for easy transportation to and from you favorite place to shoot. The pellet trap can also be mounted to a wall if desired.

I am selling these for $40.00 each, if you are interested contact me either thru email or pm
Iam in the roy area

·
Registered
10 Posts
wow!! Those are really nice. I just made justification to my wife why "she" needs an air rifle. It only cost me a ppk for her too. I'll hook up with you when the rifle comes. Thanks for using your skills for the benefit of others.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts