Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you fellas shoot air rifles? What is a good air rifle in the 100-150 dollar range? Lookin for something I can poke some holes in paper with in my basement?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I use a .177 side **** RWS with a big airrifle scope. All the barrel **** ones I have had or used
do not seems as accurate when scoped. The scope is mounted to the reciever and the barrel moves to **** them so unless alinement is perfect everytime there inaccurate. But with the iron sights afixed to the barrel there great. Iron sights work great for low light short range barn mouse control. But a 3x9x40AO scoped side **** feels like small game hunting(real small game) hunting in the barn. Plus you want to be a bit of a distance when you pop a skunk!! :shock: And a properly placed ear shot takes a **** right down.
I have a forearm multipump crossman that for the money I cant complain about. It has a terrable trigger squeeze and feels like a toy but it is accurate.

Spry

·
Registered
212 Posts
I've got two Norinco built break barrel airguns that I never use.
You can have 'em both for $125. I need a 20ga for birds, so I wouldn't lose any sleep if i let 'em both go for that price.
First come, first served.
PM me for phone #.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts