Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be fun if there were a forum for airguns here at utahwildlife.net. What do you think?

By the way, has anyone looked at the videos about the .45 caliber "Texan" air rifle?

There's also an interesting shotgun airgun available for short range hunting of pigeons and the like.

·
Registered
811 Posts
We've been discussing Airguns for a while on the firearms forum. I'm not sure there's enough of us airgunners yet to get a forum but I'm always happy to talk airguns on the firearms forum.

·
Administrator
7,955 Posts
I think air guns are great. They are quiet enough to use when using a regular firearm isn't practical, and they allow you to hone your skills by making one shot really count.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yea he had me right up until he said $1800 - $1900 air rifle and I was done watching lol
Yep that's my problem with these too. I've got a PCP airgun but I only have $500 into it including the pump. I can hit an ECD consistently at 75yrds and even at 100yrds if I get all the adjustments right. (holdover, windage) I've always wanted to try one of these out just to see how much better they really are but I just can't see me dropping $2k on them. You do get regulators and stuff on these that will make them super consistent vs mine that you have to try and account for the shots and the drop in pressure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts