Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took this quiz on the alaska fish and game site. Im as dumb as a box of rocks I guess. Also just for fun look at the shooting hours for Fairbanks the last day of the season. I though I hated the short days of Utah. I like how many ducks the average alaskan resident shoots. Here is the link to the Quiz.

http://www.wildlife.alaska.gov/index.cf ... t.duckquiz

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I missed four on the quiz... but the answers were definitely interesting. I find it odd that with so many acres of wetlands and so many ducks born, raised and migrating to and from that the average is only five ducks per season. I wonder if thats due to lack of hunting interest or something else.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had no clue about the golden eyes. I alway thought they were the run of the mill diver.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
huntducksordietrying said:
I had no clue about the golden eyes. I alway thought they were the run of the mill diver.
Lucky guesses was all I had going for me... :lol: I was interested to find that out too.... there was really some good info on there.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
TEX-O-BOB said:
I missed four on the quiz...
coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughbullchitchoghcoughcoughcough!
:lol: Like I said, I must have had some lucky guesses going for me. I probably couldn't do it again if I tried, even though I've now seen the answers once. :p Who knows, I might have a little luck riding with me into Wendover tomorrow.

And.... how spooky that this is my 666th post??.... :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts