Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a albino deer hit on Hwy 365 between Little Rock, AR and Pine Bluff, AR. I got these from a friend down south; thought you guys might like a look at them. What a full body mount he would had made.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had heard that one was hit but hadn't saw the pics until this week, haven't heard if they had it mounted, your'e right if they don't its a shame.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
He is a one of a kind beauty. Its almost better he was hit though. Can you imagine what the pictures would look like if he had been shot with a rifle or a three bladed stick. It would have looked like a massacre. Probably taken out of context and used by some anti-hunters.

·
Registered
610 Posts
That a pretty cool deer. I had these photos of a white mule deer buck in Colorado sent to me the other day. Have any of you seen a white deer or elk in the field? I saw a doe with white pibald markings years ago in the Tooele area.

Mark

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
San Diego had one living in Mission Valley when I lived down there prior to 1980. The Fish and Game decided to move it so they shot it with a tranquilizer gun. You guessed it, they used to much and killed the thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts