Utah Wildlife Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
750 Posts
I have to agree. This time of year is the slowest. I also think there's just way too many forums these days and I think a large number of people have grown to like the "bitch and moan" forums with political vitriol. I've pretty much given up on Facebook....all politics, all dumb negative stuff.

I like many of the changes here, especially the way pics and videos can be inserted. The search engine is OK. There's some things I don't like....New for example. And the banner at the top. Looks like Colorado to me. I'm trying to get it changed.

Let me tell ya something about change: The owner of the Forum has as much heartburn with change as the Forum members do.
The banner at the top is the north side of Timp. don't remove it its the most beautiful mountain in Utah.:cool:

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
They drain the lake in the winter and its a big bowl to play in for the snowmobile crowd. They even pushed all the boulders off to the west side so there is nothing to run into other than the tiny stream that feeds down through it.

-DallanC

·
Premium Member
3,703 Posts
Yeah, that new name had me going for a bit without any explanation.;)

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
I was looking for a picture of my "high school truck" in my old photos.... ironically, I had this image in the same folder. Almost the identical view as the forum image, circa spring 1987.

-DallanC

21 - 30 of 30 Posts