Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just returned from an epic Salmon trip in Queen Charlotte (Haida Guaii) Islands.

We went to www.peregrinelodge.com

If you are looking for trophy King Salmon. This is the place!! Biggest I caught was 38lbs but there were several there that caught 40-50lbers. There was a lodge across the bay that even caught a 63lb fish while we were there.

This place is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Wow!!What a great trip,thanks for posting.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thank you for sharing! I went to their Web site and it looks like an awesome experience. I wish they had pricing info on their Web site though. Could you tell us approximately what this trip cost you?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for sharing! I went to their Web site and it looks like an awesome experience. I wish they had pricing info on their Web site though. Could you tell us approximately what this trip cost you?
It is about $4500 per guy. It includes everything from the time you leave Vancouver, BC. A flight to Massett and the Helicopter ride to the lodge. All food and drink. Lodging and guides. For what you get it is WELL worth it all!!!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
It is about $4500 per guy. It includes everything from the time you leave Vancouver, BC. A flight to Massett and the Helicopter ride to the lodge. All food and drink. Lodging and guides. For what you get it is WELL worth it all!!!
Ouch....my BC trips all ended up costing less than $500 (I have now been 4 times and hope to go again in 2017...I think I could go back to BC and catch salmon at least 8 times before I hit $4500). I guess if you want to be pampered, you have to pay the price. I couldn't see your pics...did you only catch kings? Were you fishing in the ocean? What type of fishing were you doing?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts