Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any insight on the Ambassador duck club?
pros cons? I have a few little kids and I’m looking into purchasing a share.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I know someone who bought into it last year and has really enjoyed it. I went with him a handfull of times and it was a great set up for the blinds with easy access. Most of the blinds are only set up for two people. A few blinds are big enough and set up for 3 hunters. The owner of the share has to be there with any guests. I get that a little but it doesn't make sense that a family can't buy into it and differen't people go on differen't days as long as they don't take up two blinds at a time but that is not the case. My person applied early August and the process to approve was not fast. Most of the water was frozen by the time he was allowed to frequent the club so I don't know how good it was in open water early on.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I know someone who bought into it last year and has really enjoyed it. I went with him a handfull of times and it was a great set up for the blinds with easy access. Most of the blinds are only set up for two people. A few blinds are big enough and set up for 3 hunters. The owner of the share has to be there with any guests. I get that a little but it doesn't make sense that a family can't buy into it and differen't people go on differen't days as long as they don't take up two blinds at a time but that is not the case. My person applied early August and the process to approve was not fast. Most of the water was frozen by the time he was allowed to frequent the club so I don't know how good it was in open water early on.
If you were to allow a family to buy in and use it as you suggested it would blow out birds super fast.
Those rules are set up for a reason.
I’m glad you enjoyed your trip out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts