Utah Wildlife Forum banner

Another bad image of hunters

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  fixed blade XC-3 
#1 ·
I found this on another forum. Jackasses like these guys do NOT deserve to be called hunters. If I ever catch someone blunting an animal, I WILL turn them in. What is wrong with people?

PRO

#3 ·
where in the hell did peoples morals go. if isee these morons in the woods i'd likely do something stupid like beat the crap out of them. i hope this video gets around to the right folks who can prosecute these a--holes for there illegal activities. i have to wonder where hunting in general is heading ? i see alot of complete morons out there these days. and they seem to be more and more mainstream. hunting will not survive if these type of idiots keep becoming the type people out hunting. i have met way too many that are like them. heaven help us .

#4 ·
archery said:
where in the hell did peoples morals go. if isee these morons in the woods i'd likely do something stupid like beat the crap out of them. i hope this video gets around to the right folks who can prosecute these a--holes for there illegal activities. i have to wonder where hunting in general is heading ? i see alot of complete morons out there these days. and they seem to be more and more mainstream. hunting will not survive if these type of idiots keep becoming the type people out hunting. i have met way too many that are like them. heaven help us .
Well said!

+1 1/8

PRO

#5 ·
Commercialization has made it so the television and magazines recruit new hunters. It used to be a family and friends thing. For a lot of new hunters it seems to be an inches and ego thing. I think rather than pointing fingers and being disgusted, it's an opportunity to educate someone or look at the way we do things. I honestly think there are a number of hunters that think this type of thing is acceptable. It's up to the rest of us to let them know that it's not.

#7 ·
Well, they were in Oregon somewhere.... isn't that where Eagle Cap Wilderness is at?? I believe I read about Dwight Schuh and his partners hunting there as well as reading in one of David Long's books about the area. It appears that type of behavior isn't restricted to Utards.... :?

#8 ·
how can you even show your dam face. for doing soemthing like that. thats uncalled for and i hope they get cought.If I catch any one doing that they better run and not stop. becasue they will have that same arrows with the same tip coming at there head and it going to be coming from my bow not theres.

#9 ·
The thing with this deal is - it wasn't a bad video of what looks like a pretty nice backpacking/hunting trip - until they blunt the bovines! Freak! People just do stupid things.

#12 ·
"Spencer" needs to be shot with a blunt and then he will know how it feels. Back in high school my brother got mad at me while bowhunting, I was a year too young to hunt and just along for the ride. He knew he couldn't take me, so he waited until I turned around, then he pulled back and hit me right in the ribs with a blunt, I had three broken ribs from that, and that was in 1982 with a 40# bow, I can't imagine what a modern bow would do. I dare say the cow most likely had one or more ribs broke from that shot. I wish that cow would have turned the other way, then I could see the brand and track down the cattleman, I bet he would find "Spencer".

PRO

#13 ·
Proutdoors wrote:

I was a year too young to hunt and just along for the ride. He knew he couldn't take me, so he waited until I turned around, then he pulled back and hit me right in the ribs with a blunt, I had three broken ribs from that, and that was in 1982 with a 40# bow, I can't imagine what a modern bow would do.
Now we have a partial explanation for the ways of Bart. :wink:

#14 ·
Now we have a partial explanation for the ways of Bart
Not even 'partial', there are so many explanations, than getting shot by my older brother with an arrow, which was the SECOND time he shot me, as to "the ways of Bart". The first time I was 7 years old and he found an arrow with a broadhead on it and launched it at me, stuck right in my arm into the bone. Sad thing is, he is two for two shooting at me, but is 0 for 100 on deer/elk. He and I laugh now, but I got even and then some over the years, nerds should be careful of their actions, that is words to live by Ty! 8) :wink:

PRO

#16 ·
proutdoors said:
Not even 'partial', there are so many explanations, than getting shot by my older brother with an arrow, which was the SECOND time he shot me, as to "the ways of Bart". The first time I was 7 years old and he found an arrow with a broadhead on it and launched it at me, stuck right in my arm into the bone. Sad thing is, he is two for two shooting at me, but is 0 for 100 on deer/elk. He and I laugh now, but I got even and then some over the years, nerds should be careful of their actions, that is words to live by Ty! 8) :wink:

PRO
Did you kick his *ss?

#18 ·
Treehugnhuntr said:
proutdoors said:

PRO
Did you kick his *ss?
I am a peace loving kind of person, I would never inflict physical harm on another person. I wouldn't even hurt a fly!

bigbr, due to my refusal to be confrontational I have no enemies. :mrgreen:

PRO

#20 ·
Well if that isn't the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.
I forgive you my son! I understand you have shortcomings and are just lashing out at me in frustration. Go ahead, let it all out, I am here for you buddy. :)

PRO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.