Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did I need to complete the Dedicated Hunter online Conservation Course and do the online application to secure a sport in the DH programe or was just finishing the online course to get your COR number all that you needed to do? I neglected to finish the online application as I was debating about which region I wanted for the DH programe. Now that I've decide what region the link to the online application is not longer avaliable. So am I screwed for this year or can I still get in because I finished the conservation course and have my COR number already?

400bull

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I would just call them. I learned that when I finished my course, they held me a spot as long as I sent my money in by the end of the month. I don't know what stage you are at but it doesnt look good.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had called them prior to the post, I was asked to leave a voice message and they would get back with me. Shortly after making the post I recieved a call back, it looks like I will need to wait until next year to join the DH programe. That's just fine with me because I don't know as I'll be able to take full advatage of it this year . Good luck to all that were able to get in.

400bull

·
Registered
782 Posts
my check cleared yesterday...... :D

I was pretty worried about it, I even sent it in certified!

Now, who wants to donate some hours for me? :lol:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
chet said:
my check cleared yesterday...... :D

I was pretty worried about it, I even sent it in certified!

Now, who wants to donate some hours for me? :lol:
No, but I can find some good projects for you to get your hours. :twisted: :wink:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I'm in for the first time this year. On 1-2-08 at 8:00 AM I logged in and got my COR number. I drove down to Springville yesterday morning an plopped down $180. I am good to go. I look forward to participating the next three years!

·
Registered
782 Posts
NHS, you'll really love it!
I've done everything from planting bushes, clearing trails, burrying coverts, plenty of guzzler work, mopping floors, helping kids fish, pulling thistles (dont wait til the last minute), heck I cant remember it all..........
This is year ten for me, and I've only harvested three deer in that time. I must say, it is the precious minutes spent afeild that defines "success" not the kill.

I think we should create a project for forum members, that would be awesome!

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
chet said:
I think we should create a project for forum members, that would be awesome!
Good idea!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts