Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so the Police Department where I work offers a Hunter Safety class and I've been asked to help out and teach a class or two. I believe I can use this time for my hours....my question is how do I get these hours posted online or have the guy who is the actual "instructor" to get me credit for time spent? I know normally the person in charge of the assignment turns this time in, but I asked the instructor and he said he has no clue what to do. Thanks again in advance!! :wink:

·
Registered
801 Posts
http://www.wildlife.utah.gov/dh/contact.php

Call the DH representative in your region. I have worked with Sue in the central region and she is quite helpful. They can approve your project and then you just hand in a time sheet. My project for last year didn't have any kind of instructor or supervisor, I was just given instructions and handed in my time when I was done.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Email or call Jodie Anderson at the DWR (Northern region). Her e-mail is on the DWR dedicated hunter page. She can help you get your project approved by the DWR. Even if you are in a different region than northern she will know who you need to talk with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts