Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
350.00 is a lot of money but it does look good. Like the wing motion.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
The video is worthless...doesn't show a single bird coming into the decoys where this is deployed...why buy something the don't show ducks coming into when it's deployed

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's cool! Looks very realistic would probably work better than a MOJO, I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a motion decoy. I'll stick to my Jerk rig

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's why I bought the lucky duck swap out it will do both spinning and flapping and I got it for a fraction of the cost of the cabelas brand and it was on sale at cabelas.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
fish-n-fool, wait until you see the rotary vortex I built. It's not so much the machine itself, but the decoys that will be used. I have high hopes for this thing in our late season spot. You know when those wise old greenheads don't want to finish? This should solve that problem.:)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fish-n-fool, wait until you see the rotary vortex I built. It's not so much the machine itself, but the decoys that will be used. I have high hopes for this thing in our late season spot. You know when those wise old greenheads don't want to finish? This should solve that problem.:)
Can't wait to see this thing in action.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just curious because I would not spend the money for this decoy. More manufactures will jump on board driving the price down. pretty soon it will be less than a hundred bucks and everyone will have one.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Now there is a new product

Duck decoy hats for dogs
Just sent the paperwork to the patent office to patent it. Also patented a harness that the dog wears with a 40 foot long tether behind it that you attach several decoys to and he swims around with that as well, making it look like a group of ducks swimming with one huge giant duck leading them.

Reactions: Dunkem

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Just sent the paperwork to the patent office to patent it. Also patented a harness that the dog wears with a 40 foot long tether behind it that you attach several decoys to and he swims around with that as well, making it look like a group of ducks swimming with one huge giant duck leading them.
I'll take my 60% consulting fee in cash

1 - 13 of 13 Posts