Another week of college football here are some games of note. I hope we can do this prediction every week. It is a lot of fun to see the opinions of everyone on what will or won't happen.
- BYU @ #22 Michigan
- #8 LSU @ Syracuse (Undefeated)
- (1-2) New Mexico @ (0-3) Wyoming
- #3 TCU @ Texas Tech (Undefeated)
- #9 UCLA @ #20 Arizona
- #18 Utah @ #13 Oregon
- Utah State vs Bye Week
- BYU should be angry and will play that way, but it won't be enough to beat Michigan. Michigan 17 BYU 13
- LSU coming off a big game has a slight let down, but still wins. LSU 17 Syracuse 10.
- In the battle of the toilet bowl, Wyoming will still remain winless on the season. New Mexico 44 Wyoming 35
- In an upset the Red Raiders take down the Horned Frogs. Tech 40 TCU 35
- In another upset the desert kitty's take down the EWE-CLA Bruins. I do think UCLA is a good team, but this will not end well for the Bruins. Arizona 35 UCLA 24
- I hate to say it, but Utah is in trouble. Utah will win on defense and special teams, but their offense will let them down. Oregon will have two defensive scores and one offensive TD. Oregon 27 Utah 16
- Utah State in 2014 Chicago Bears fashion will win the bye week and the practices associated with the bye week.