Utah Wildlife Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
in need of more patience
626 Posts
i wasn't paying attention, this work crap is getting in the way...

We should have a LE tag that goes out to the person with the most Top places in the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you would see some BIG threads then

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Ok wow this took an unexpected turn... I really must have missed something. I'll pretend to be this Shawn guy as long as I'm not included in his poaching allegations. Otherwise, you'll need to rename me with another internet warrior name!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Antlerless results are out!!! Go to the DWR page and click on the link that shows your application history and draw results. The 2017 antlerless results will now be included. My wife and I both blanked on cow moose and our Dutton doe pronghorn. We both drew for cow elk, though! Beaver north for her and Wasatch West, Heber for me.

Edit: I guess I was a little late on the draw. Shaun Larsen....er....Tall Tines already made this announcement in a new thread.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well I got a cow elk tag to go along with my bear tag this year but nothing else. How many points does it take to draw a doe deer tag I now have 8 after this year.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I'm guessing because it didn't say we were picked for anything that we got the banana again. :-x

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Un's for antlerless deer, elk and moose. I guess I'll just have to hit my friend up for a deer depredation permit again this year. That is, if he gets them. He's the one primarily responsible for the 2 new Quichapa hunts per his request for the DWR to take them off his alfalfa there. He owns property all over the valley, but only gets 10 depredation tags for his alfalfa fields near his home and that's not enough. He told the DWR if they didn't take them off, he would do it himself. We'll have to see what happens.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts