Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I wouldn't be a bit surpised to see hits starting in the next 48 hrs...

·
Registered
580 Posts
mine either but its enjoyable watching the guys and gals get excited when they do almost like Christmas and watching the grandkids eyeballing there presents waiting for the work go :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm almost holding my breath. I struck on the regular utah draw, didn't draw a tag in Colorado and had no luck in the Wyoming drawing. If I can't pull some utah antlerless tags I'm giving up hunting.

Hahahaha. Not. There's still OTC elk. :)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I checked my draw results for the last 3 years and found that I am Unsuccessful 78% of the time....yet I still go hunting every year.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've checked my bank account a few times today hoping for a hit. Still nothing....:cry:

I think I'm getting a little too excited over a cow hunt. I guess I love elk meat just a little too much

Reactions: quartz

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
checking my Cabelas Visa account is torture because every single time it posts late anyway. People usually report hits for 2-3 days before mine ever shows. It's like cruel and unusual punishment!

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Im in evanston now picking up some real beer and heading to the north slope for the weekend to get my mind off of it :D

1 - 20 of 91 Posts