Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait for Ice. After talking to .45 and finding out what an avid Ice fisherman he is, I can't wait for Ice over. Anyone been to Huntington res yet. I know usually by thanksgiving there is safe Ice. _(O)_

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Ice should only be used in Rum and Coke....not something you play with... :mrgreen:

Quit talk'in about ICE !!!!!!!... :)

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I can already tell that most of my winter weekends will be spent reacquainting myself with the river. I should probably stock up on the spinners, then.

I'm sure I'll go ice fishing, though. I've been given a few really nice offers to tag along with some good folks, so I'm actually a little excited to try it out...I just kind of dread losing the soft water. :cry:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
As of last week Mirror Lake was completely iced over except for a little stretch right at the outlet. It was way too thin to walk on though. It may not be too long until ice over.
LOAH, you gotta give ice fishing the old college try. You just might like it.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
fixed blade said:
I agree with frogger. I would much rather throw out $60 to take the family Ice fishing that $200 to go skiing.
No question, i have yet to tear a knee up ice fishing.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Ice Fishing a Sport !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm going to talk to Petersen and see if Ice Fishing Topic's can all be locked !!!!.

FishGlyph, fixed blade, FROGGER and maybe Nibble Nuts are all on my chit list.... :) :)

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
FishGlyph said:
.45 said:
Ice Fishing a Sport !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm going to talk to Petersen and see if Ice Fishing Topic's can all be locked !!!!.

FishGlyph, fixed blade, FROGGER and maybe Nibble Nuts are all on my chit list.... :) :)
I'm on da poo list. So what's yer point? :lol:
I'm haven't thunk that far ahead yet !!! I got all winter.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Bomber Hat ?? HA !!! You want me to look like Skeet ??? His hat looked like the kid in that 'You'll shoot your eye out'... Christmas Story !!!! :) :)

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
You're just digging deeper and deeper Fishy Poo !!!! :) :)

btw...don't tell Skeet I said what I did...I don't want him mad at me... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
.45, all you need is an Elmer Fudd hat and you will find yourself wanting to go ice fishing. I think that is what makes me able to sit by a 6 to 10 inch hole and wait......and wait.......and wait.... It is easier to get big trout though.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Nibble Nuts said:
.45, all you need is an Elmer Fudd hat and you will find yourself wanting to go ice fishing. I think that is what makes me able to sit by a 6 to 10 inch hole and wait......and wait.......and wait.... It is easier to get big trout though.
The Elmer Fudd hat is for wabbit hunting !!! That's what I'll be doing all winter.... :) :) ..... You ice fish'in people are nuts... _(O)_ _(O)_

1 - 20 of 36 Posts