Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad, brother and me are looking for a place to hunt snows this spring we have around 300 decoys we can bring and layout blinds. I know its a long shot but if anyone is willing to meet up or let us join them we can work something out like a hunt for a hunt type deal. we usually have fields but they got leased to a hunting club.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
My dad, brother and me are looking for a place to hunt snows this spring we have around 300 decoys we can bring and layout blinds. I know its a long shot but if anyone is willing to meet up or let us join them we can work something out like a hunt for a hunt type deal. we usually have fields but they got leased to a hunting club.
I'll keep an eye out on some property we have access to. If I see them flying through, I'll hit you up. I've never really thought about going after them.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good. what area is the property you have access to if you dont mind me asking? I usually hunted them in Corrine and I am always scouting looking for fields to hunt that way. if I see them flying around there I will let you know.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Sounds good. what area is the property you have access to if you dont mind me asking? I usually hunted them in Corrine and I am always scouting looking for fields to hunt that way. if I see them flying around there I will let you know.
Up that way. We own 85 acres up there, but it's not for snow geese. We also lease a bunch too, so I'll ask around and see if they know anything about snows. But I'm not sure how far west they own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts