Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here draw a LE Southwest Desert big bull tag? I work with a guy that does a lot of atv riding and they spotted what's gonna be a monster bull last weekend in that region. PM if you would like.

·
Registered
186 Posts
If it's the same bull I am thinking of he won't be there when the hunt comes around. Those elk cross over to the Nevada side quite often. If he's not in Nevada, he will be hanging out on that private ranch not far from the hill.

If he goes to the Nevada side the mossback fellas will have him on the ground.

Incase you care to know.

·
Registered
169 Posts
2 years ago there was a awsome bull that would come down into the fields right outside garrison. Not sure if he got killed or if he's still hanging out.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
How did you guys do?
My dad had the early rifle tag for SW Desert this year and it sucked! Very hot weather and not many bulls bugling. He had a chance to fill his tag on a 330ish bull on the second to last day but chose not to take it. He has already killed one bull about that size and go big or go home was his philosophy. Everyone he talked to seemed to have a similar experience. Said lots of guys shot small bulls just to fill their tag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts