Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,784 Posts
Since I have had 4 Panguitch Lake LE Elk tags and I am on a waiting period, they just sent me a tag for free and said, "Good Luck";-)

Reactions: Vanilla

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
No email yet, but my CC just got hit for $525. That could only be my Wildhorse Bench buff tag.

(Or my wife went on a shopping spree ;-) )

·
Registered
103 Posts
Serious question along these lines....I lost my wallet and cancelled my credit card. If I draw something will they try to call me to get a new card number?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
The best thing to do would be to go to this link and change your credit card information before they start charging. They will try to contact you if they can't process your payment, but they may move on to alternates if they can't reach you in a timely manner. Best not to risk it, IMO. You never know when you'll get hit for a cool tag.

https://www.utah-hunt.com/(S(pcyq0v55ko4grq55qotal22h))/default.aspx

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Oh, and if the above post sounds like it could be a scam (I realized it kind of does after I posted it), I think you can check the application confirmation email they should have sent you for info regarding credit card changes as well.

·
Super Moderator
9,779 Posts
I agree be proactive and call them before they have to try and track you down encase you draw.

·
Registered
582 Posts
[QUOTE=Clarq;1538921 You never know when you'll get hit for a cool tag.

Obviously a poorly thought out system.

·
Registered
582 Posts
What makes you say that? How else should it be done?
The proclamation should tell you what day the money will be pulled out of your account. Like a business would do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts