Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I would but I'm moving Saturday morning.... sorry. 8) I hope you get into them though.... I'd like to fill this tag I've got burning a hole in my pocket... I just need to get up there and figure out whats what.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have mainly been targeting deer and in those places I have seen nor heard any elk. Anyone willing to steer me into the right direction. I completely understand if no one wants to. Not asking for honey holes, just basic areas (trailheads would work too!! :D )

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
well i went out last night and we seen about 20 deer. they are spookey as heck. we started hiking in around 4:30 4:45 some where around there. as soon as we got in the trees we bumped a some deer and they did not stick around for us to see what they where. So we keeped on going and come around a a tree and there stood a small three or two point 20 yards away from us. Soon as i seen him he took off with a spike and doe. so we went to see if we can cute them off and nope didnt happen. so we keepd on hiking and sat on a water hole for a bit. then we decided to head up more and we jumped some more deer and they took off with out us seeing them. It was a good time up there having fun chasing some deer. Hoping to head back up one more time befor the elk hunt starts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.