Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be hunting elk and deer in the cache unit this year... just thought you'd like to know... I might get one, and if I do, I'll need help getting it out :)

(In light of all the honey hole posts lately, thought this might break the monotony)

·
Administrator
21,297 Posts
I'll be hunting elk and deer in the cache unit this year... just thought you'd like to know... I might get one, and if I do, I'll need help getting it out :)

(In light of all the honey hole posts lately, thought this might break the monotony)
Drats, I can't get off work those days.

sorry

:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just moved here from AK, please don't tell me you guys have the same issue with people shooting elk (moose) 5 miles from a road and having no idea how to get it out.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I just moved here from AK, please don't tell me you guys have the same issue with people shooting elk (moose) 5 miles from a road and having no idea how to get it out.
Who goes that far from the road?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who goes that far from the road?
Wait... you can get that far from the road here? (not where I hunt you can't)

This whole post is a tongue in cheek thing anyway, so we may as well make it fun...

I never hunt any closer than 10 miles from the nearest road...

·
Registered
677 Posts
This whole post is a tongue in cheek thing anyway, so we may as well make it fun...

I never hunt any closer than 10 miles from the nearest road...
The secret is to walk in ever increasing circles, that way you can turn a mile into ten. Just make the first circle fairly small:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
So exactly where are you hunting and what are you seeing;-)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So exactly where are you hunting and what are you seeing;-)
I'm hunting in the spot I figured would be a good one, near where others thought the same, but I'm doing it different because I can...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts