Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
El Matador said:
You can buy any leftover tags from the drawing and also general elk tags at any license agent. So Sportsman's would have both deer and elk archery tags provided there are some deer tags left over from the drawing...which usually there are tons. But they don't go on sale till mid-June.
But do not last until Mid August, so beware.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
So... if you do put in for a tag, when do they usually draw them out and tap your account? Would it be better to just wait, buy them as soon as they come out and save your app and handling fee? Was talking to Dkhntrdstn about it yesterday at work and it sounds like thats what I might do. I get paid, pay bills and live paycheck to paycheck from the checking account with a little left over for fun stuff and money put in savings, but usually I'm anxiously awaiting the check every two weeks.....so for me, keeping that money handy isn't really an option in my checking acount but if they would pull from savings, it wouldn't be an issue.... I understand that isn't a possibility at this time... so I'm wondering whats the best way to go here. 8)

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
They will be post the draw results april 30. but your cards will get hit way befor then.If you dont have the funds in your cheaking tehn you dont get a tag. If you buy them teh first two day after they go on sell you will be fine and you will get a tag.Go in to work late or just buy them over the computer and have them mail them out to you. good luck every one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts