Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying out my new polw for my polaris 600 and what a ball. :D
I don't need to much of a excuse to ride it around. The only problem is not plowing too many neighbors driveways and they'll expect it the rest of the year.
Anyway am I alone in this, or are there some out there like me on saturday morning screwing around on the wheeler? :?

·
Registered
196 Posts
We do our drive, the neighborhood sidewalks, and their street portion of their drives (saves their backs on the heavy / wet stuff.)

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Firstarrow said:
We do our drive, the neighborhood sidewalks, and their street portion of their drives (saves their backs on the heavy / wet stuff.)
Same here. I live in Sandy and I got a lot of funny looks. Does that happen to a lot of you guys? In Price it is not uncommon at all for people to plow with their four wheeler; in fact, there were at least 4 in my old neighborhood alone.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Al Hansen said:
Just becarefull of those raised sidewalk cracks _(O)_ -)O(- . They bend that blade and the frame of that ATV in nothing flat. :oops: Just know where and what your plowing. :lol:
My plow blade is spring loaded and hinges over when it catchs on that kind of stuff. The trick is to not plow too fast. I get funny looks, but those sholvers sure would love to have my rig.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.