Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an awesome workbench that needs to go to make space in my garage.

Measures 3'x8' table top which sits 34" high for a comfortable working height. Overall height is 83".

Plumbed for air compressor connections, wired with surge protector and lighting above (controlled by light switch).

This workbench is designed with its user in mind. Built on a sturdy steel frame, it'll hold a ton of weight and stand up to abuse while keeping space underneath available for stools or storage.

·
Administrator
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
3,794 Posts
Looks great, wish I had room for it.:cool:

Reactions: Bax*

·
Administrator
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One more bump before I put it on KSL

·
Super Moderator
9,800 Posts
I was once told that a person can never have too many work benches.

I have three in my garage with one being on wheels so that I can move it anywhere that I like. I have another two in my basement, one is set up as my loading bench. This last spring my neighbor offered me one that he built last year. It is very sturdy and at my suggestion he placed some wheels on it to move it around along with a shelf under the main bench.

I was going to take it but then I thought to myself that I now have no place to put one like that unless I want to keep one of my vehicles out of the garage.

·
Administrator
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was once told that a person can never have too many work benches.

I have three in my garage with one being on wheels so that I can move it anywhere that I like. I have another two in my basement, one is set up as my loading bench. This last spring my neighbor offered me one that he built last year. It is very sturdy and at my suggestion he placed some wheels on it to move it around along with a shelf under the main bench.

I was going to take it but then I thought to myself that I now have no place to put one like that unless I want to keep one of my vehicles out of the garage.
ha ha I thought I was the only one!

I have three benches and when I got this bench, I knew I didn’t “need” it per-se but it’s been pretty handy!

·
Administrator
7,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I parted ways with my trusty bench today.

Hope everyone has a neat day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts