Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

A while ago, I was pretty regular about updating my blog. But it's been a year since the last time I did, and I decided this week I wanted to fire it back up. I've just been swamped with other writing projects I haven't really had time until now.

Anyways, I posted some new stuff there tonight. If you like fish pictures, stories, and writing in the style of Gierach, that's basically what I'm offering.

http://fishonthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-return-to-blogging.html

I know LOAH has a blog (which he does an excellent job with) but do any of the rest of y'all have one? I love reading reports from other anglers.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Brendo, I really appreciate that! Yeah, blogging took a backseat due to my work with magazines and on my fishing book (which is sooooooooo close to being ready to publish, I can taste it) but I wanna build it back up again. Hopefully I'm consistent this time!

My cred score is in the toilet because I'll readily admit that I'm a second-rate fly fisherman. In fact, I introduce myself to people these days as a third-rate Mormon and a second-rate fly fisherman, at best!

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Hound Hunter if it were me I would start a new post about your blog! You will get much more look sees from that. If you do you can just delete these 2 posts. Try it:!::!:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.