Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

A while ago, I was pretty regular about updating my blog. But it's been a year since the last time I did, and I decided this week I wanted to fire it back up. I've just been swamped with other writing projects I haven't really had time until now.

Anyways, I posted some new stuff there tonight. If you like fish pictures, stories, and writing in the style of Gierach, that's basically what I'm offering.

http://fishonthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-return-to-blogging.html

I know LOAH has a blog (which he does an excellent job with) but do any of the rest of y'all have one? I love reading reports from other anglers.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Awesome! I have read your blog and it's great, keep it up! Also those are some nice fish makes me want to fish more!! Just remember pictures or it didn't happen and you wouldn't want your cred score getting hurt.. ;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brendo, I really appreciate that! Yeah, blogging took a backseat due to my work with magazines and on my fishing book (which is sooooooooo close to being ready to publish, I can taste it) but I wanna build it back up again. Hopefully I'm consistent this time!

My cred score is in the toilet because I'll readily admit that I'm a second-rate fly fisherman. In fact, I introduce myself to people these days as a third-rate Mormon and a second-rate fly fisherman, at best!

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
Nice Spencer8)Looking forward to your book.

Reactions: spencerD

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great blog! I just started one myself and I don't really have a clue what I'm doing, haha. I'd love any input on how to better structure my blog, or whatever changes/improvements or just suggestions in general that anybody has.

www.campfireodysseys.com any help is appreciated :) I'm looking forward to getting into blogging.

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
Hound Hunter if it were me I would start a new post about your blog! You will get much more look sees from that. If you do you can just delete these 2 posts. Try it:!::!:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts