Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, school started up Monday and the homework is stacked up to the cieling once again. The fishing plans diminished and will only be dreamed about in a classroom or a testing center. Weekends use to always be my antidote but that's not even looking very good this semester :evil: I shouldn't even be on here right now. I'll be a ghost for the next few months, but I can reassure you the reports will be coming in on every break or slow day we get. I'll admit, i'm a little jealous you guys get to keep fishing. I guess better job = more play time though so I hope I get through it. Who else out there is in the same boat?

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Good luck with school AFD... :) :) ...I sure have enjoyed your reports and your post. I wondered why you 'come and go' so quickly... :?
Good of you to share these things..... :)

Again, Good Luck to you !!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Who else out there is in the same boat?

Me. Somehow I still manage to fish though(probably not so much this semester, but we'll see). I actually end up checking in on this site more often when school is in session as I am waiting between classes, or just as an escape from the stress.

·
Registered
976 Posts
AFdude,
Not exactly in the same boat, but I have been there. I used to read chapters into my MP3 player and listen to them while I was fishing. I graduated last may with my second bachelors after 7 years of school, it was a long time constantly fighting the inner battle between studying/class and fishing. Right now I'm working a ton and fishing less than I did when I was in school - only so I can go to Alaska this summer :D . Bought tickets this week *()*

Still, when I do get out it's really nice to not feel guilty for not studying.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
scott_rn said:
AFdude,
Not exactly in the same boat, but I have been there. I used to read chapters into my MP3 player and listen to them while I was fishing. I graduated last may with my second bachelors after 7 years of school, it was a long time constantly fighting the inner battle between studying/class and fishing. Right now I'm working a ton and fishing less than I did when I was in school - only so I can go to Alaska this summer :D . Bought tickets this week *()*

Still, when I do get out it's really nice to not feel guilty for not studying.

Good luck.
Alaska huh. You lucky dog. Maybe when I am done with school, I'll find the money to go fish Costa Rica. 109 days left and counting until I'm done with school.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Its a **** shame afdude, but I got mad respect for someone that is smart enought to realize school is worth it. It all works out in the end... atleast we hope 8) I'll keep the fishies entertained down at ut lake for ya...

·
Registered
505 Posts
AFD, I feel you bro! However I just graduated from the Y in December and it feels freaking awesome. Keep it up, the light at the end of the tunnel will eventually come.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts