Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at work today talking with one of my supervisors and he said BPS is coming to utah, They are thinking about building it up by willard. Has anybody heard if this rumor is true?

·
Registered
33 Posts
i havent heard it but i think that would be a poor location and i just dont see it happening but you never know. theres way better places to spend my money anyway

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I don't mind that they're out of state... thats one less place I have to pay sales tax. :shock: And with the in laws in Vegas, that gives me a reason to visit the store once or twice a year. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
I heard... :roll:

It's going to be by the Willard area....

·
Registered
122 Posts
The only reason why Cabela's was not built in Box Elder County was the refusal of the County to build them an exit from I-15. I beleive that Cabela's actually purchased land to build the store in the area. I wonder if maybe they are selling it to Bass Pro Shops.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I wonder if my gift certificate I got for christmas will still be good, sincve I can't get it to work online. -)O(-

·
Registered
814 Posts
I think if they built one on 8th North in Orem or as close to as possible, they would be raking in the money. Seems like everytime someone comes down the canyon they always need something or forgot something.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm still hearing rumors of a Bass Pro shop in the Provo/Orem area and that there are a number of cities in Utah they are looking at including the Brigham City area.

·
Registered
107 Posts
If I get to vote, I want it built in Spanish Fork. Can you guess why?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I want it to be built In Ogden or farther north. :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
It will probably spring up in the middle of Roy like everything else!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I talked to someone from Bass Pro Shops, but they wouldn't give me any conformation that it would be coming here.

The lady that I talked to, just said that I could check out the website for upcoming locations bla bla bla, which I did, and told her that, then she just said that usually once a rumor gets out about an upcoming store, it's made public in a couple of weeks after.

Well, I haven't heard any more on it, so one could only hope they make it here.

My vote is for the mouth of Provo Canyon, just before I hit all the lakes I like to fish so I can stock up. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hope they bring it here. Cabelas sucks in my opinion for bass fishing stuff. I hope if BPS does come here they make it closer to civilization :wink:

I'm sure if they do come many of us will be donating plenty of money for stock in the store!

Come on warmer temps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts