Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stepped in a snow covered hole. Fractured my ankle. I walked on it for three day's! I'm out for at least a month. :x [attachment=2:bd1eb]100_0351 256x192.jpg[/attachment:bd1eb]

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
looks like elephant foot to me :shock: :lol: look at the bright side you get to stay home and be Mr. MOM

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm already going nut's. I'll be going through my hunting gear and my P.C. I'll survive. Thanks

·
Banned
123 Posts
Man that sucks!
I tore the crap out of my ankle on fathers day in june.
Three torn ligaments.
It was the worst injury I have ever had hands down and Ive had a few doozies.
It has been almost 5 months and it's just now getting to be somewhat normal.
I hope it holds up through these next few hunts.
Im so sorry to hear that and I hope you heal alot faster than me!
Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
that looks painful. are u sure somebody wasnt chasing you around the campground. :) Anyway ill take the overtime at work plus i havent had to clean the windows for two weeks. I bet all your guns are clean by now,huh? Well dont have to much fun and try not to bug the wife to much.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
does this have something to do with broke back mountain?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What can I say.... I thought I could out run the old guy!! :shock: I guess he still has a few trick's up his sleeve. I've been through the gun's twice!! I really didn't think I would need to break an ankle to get you some O.T. :roll: As for the wife... It sure is nice to sit back drink a few and watch her mow the 1/2 acre of lawn! :lol: If you say anything I'll Deni every word!!! :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts