Utah Wildlife Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
7,890 Posts
I will also echo Black Ovis. They are really awesome to work with.

I bought some Zamberlan boots last year. Very happy with them.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Crispi Colorado GTX's have been good so far. But then, my hunts only last an hour and the tag is filled :cool:

Crispi themselves and Black Ovis in the SLC area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just went to scheels for the first time last weekend to pick up a pair of early season boots and was impressed with their selection. “Regular” hiking boots downstairs and then a solid collection of hunting boots upstairs. Also a bunch of different backpacks and other gear that you don’t see in store often. Worth a stop!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I just went to scheels for the first time last weekend to pick up a pair of early season boots and was impressed with their selection. “Regular” hiking boots downstairs and then a solid collection of hunting boots upstairs. Also a bunch of different backpacks and other gear that you don’t see in store often. Worth a stop!
Bought a pair of Briksdal's from them when they first came out. Prefer Scheels over Cabela's and BassPro for huntin' stuff.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Not unusual for on line companies to have multiple websites that cater to different user groups. That may be the reason.

·
Registered
483 Posts
BlackOvis is the US distributor location for Crispi.

All US orders directly from Crispi ship from the BlackOvis location due to them being the distributor.

BlackOvis is also a dealer for Crispi and sell them on their own website, and it ships from the warehouse as well.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
BlackOvis is the US distributor location for Crispi.

All US orders directly from Crispi ship from the BlackOvis location due to them being the distributor.

BlackOvis is also a dealer for Crispi and sell them on their own website, and it ships from the warehouse as well.
Well, there you go.

Edit for the one comment above about the two sharing an address: Crispi lists a separate address for Black Ovis as a retailer on their website and that location is approx 3-1/2 miles away.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Not that it matters but

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Yes. Those two addresses are the same. A search on Crispi's website for retailers will show a different address (physical location) for Black Ovis.

I can't go into detail about why they are "stand alone" entities, but will if you PM me.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Scheels or Black Ovis in SLC. Or if you are still driving up, go to Gary's Shoe Store in Richfield. They are a Crispi dealer and also sell other quality boots. They also perform all the warranty work for Crispi USA there.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts