Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anyone get that pic of the big buck and the highway patrolman on the side of the road? I got it sent to my phone by my brother inlaw but wanted to see it bigger....perferably on the web somewhere.....supposedley it was hit close to Cabela's....anyway, anyone know anything about it?

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
I saw a pic of it on a guys phone too. It's a huge non-typical with about a 28-30 inch main frame and lots of trash.

It's to bad, those bucks get down near the roads and they are doomed. :cry:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
EPEK said:
Three to five years old. I have that picture and have had it on my computer for quite some time.
Yup, hit near Park City I believe.

·
Registered
610 Posts
EPEK said:
Three to five years old. I have that picture and have had it on my computer for quite some time.
I agree. I have an email from 2004 about it. It says it was hit by a car up by Jordanelle. I have the email with several other photos if anybody wants to see them. Funny how it is getting around again. I have been sent two phone messages and two new emails about it saying it was killed this year by Cabela's. Just goes to show you can't beleive everything you read on internet :D

Mark

·
Registered
623 Posts
Them's the ones, my favorite road kill buck to date. They said it was a younger deer, great genes in that area. What ever area that is................

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Not near as nice as that deer in those pics but his one was hit on 9/6/06 in Ogden on Harrison Blvd right in front of me. He's not real wide but he's tall. I only got a quick pic with the phone. I called the DWR but later got a call back that he had been taken before they got there.

·
Registered
168 Posts
He lived in a sweet little area with a bunch of other decent bucks. We always said he was the luckiest buck in the world...little did we know his luck was about to run out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts