Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Puddles, Mcfishin and myself fished Pineview today. Not good-- I had maybe five bites with no fish iced Mcfishin coaxed three perch on the the ice (one of which was the biggest perch I've seen at Pineview) and you'll have to ask puddles how he did! Ice was thick, snow was deep and without the cloud cover we had yesterday it was cold!! We moved around a bunch and saw quite a few on our flashers they just wouldn't eat! Had a blast and can't wait to get back :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
How thick was the ice up at the view? Snow depth? I've heard Eden/Liberty has been pounded as of late! Too bad there wasn't much action. Same report with my wife last night :lol: lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Poo Pie said:
Puddles, Mcfishin and myself fished Pineview today. Not good-- and you'll have to ask puddles how he did! Had a blast and can't wait to get back :D
After my last trip to the view this was a real bummer. Not a single bite that i know of. Great company and a great place to spend the day. Cant wait to get back up there and try again- still after my first crappie.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
cane2477 said:
How thick was the ice up at the view? Snow depth? I've heard Eden/Liberty has been pounded as of late! Too bad there wasn't much action. Same report with my wife last night :lol: lol
I can give the same report with my wife too. Last night, this morning, tonight....... :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
The ice was a good 6' thick and finally solid. the wind has blown the snow around alot, it varies from 2" to 2'.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yeah I ran up there for about an hour after work last night. It sucked. It was bitter cold and couldnt get a bite. I just figured it was due to the short amount of time I was there, glad it wasnt just me.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Puddles said:
Poo Pie said:
Puddles, Mcfishin and myself fished Pineview today. Not good-- and you'll have to ask puddles how he did! Had a blast and can't wait to get back :D
After my last trip to the view this was a real bummer. Not a single bite that i know of. Great company and a great place to spend the day. Cant wait to get back up there and try again- still after my first crappie.
For some reason those crappie evade me easily. I am yet to catch one as well. People always give me funny looks when I say I can't seem to catch one for the life of me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts