Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm no archery expert by any means, but getting your draw length measured is a must. From there I went on eBay and bought a brand new PSE set up from an archery shop out of state. I simply told them the draw length to set it to and the package came shipped with sight, peep, rest and quiver. They set the draw length, weight, and paper tuned. When it arrived I put on a stabilizer and started shooting. Not being an expert, I think the bow shoots great, probably largely because I didn't go around shooting dozens of bows. Ignorance is bliss, ha. Best of all, that bow and package was <$500. Is it the best bow, maybe not, but it flings sharp pointy sticks pretty straight. Getting the right arrows is also key. Many novice/beginners don't know the proper length, spine, etc to getting for shooting with their bow. My two cents isn't worth as much as others', but you can get a good set up for less than you might think. You can get similar setups at similar prices at Sportsman's or Cabela's. I'm sure there will be some on black Friday specials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts